– Chemistry prize, for inventing a chemical recipe to partially un-boil an egg.
– Physics prize, for testing the biological principle that nearly all mammals empty their bladders in about 21 seconds (+/- 13 seconds).
– Literature prize, for discovering that the word “huh?” (or its equivalent) seems to exist in every human language.
– Economics prize (my favorite), to the Bangkok metropolitan police for offering to pay policemen extra cash if the policemen refuse to take bribes.
– Mathematics prize, for trying to use mathematical techniques to determine whether and how Moulay Ismael, the Sharifian Emperor of Morocco, managed, during the years from 1697 through 1727, to father 888 children.
– Medicine prize, for experiments to study the biomedical benefits or biomedical consequences of intense kissing.
– Diagnostic Medicine prize, for determining that acute appendicitis can be accurately diagnosed by the amount of pain evident when the patient is driven over speed bumps.
List of movies available by activating subtitles.
“A 30 minute celebration of audio visual Star Wars spin-offs.”
Skip to the jazz segment for a quick teaser.
“An experimental animation made collaboratively by 30 Blue Zoo artists, but without seeing what each other has done!”
What happens in the tube stays in the tube.